Utilizing the same vibration system, neodymium magnet and permendur yoke as the AT-OC9/III MicroCoil™ cartridge, the AT-ART9 is designed to provide sound reproduction of the highest quality. The cartridge’s special line contact stylus, with a 40 µm × 7 µm curvature radius and a 0.26 mm diameter solid boron cantilever, enables an extremely accurate reading of the record groove and faithful transfer of the signal from the stylus tip to the magnetic coil.
The VC mold design ensures stability and rigidity, while the dual moving coil (fashioned from high-performance PCOCC wire) offers excellent stereo separation and improved frequency response for long-lasting performance.
The hybrid housing of machined aluminum and hard plastic, along with the machined aluminum base supporting the magnetic circuit and vibration system, reduces unwanted resonance and supports stable playback.
- Premium magnetic core moving coil type cartridge
- Builds on basic magnetic design of the limited-edition AT50ANV and vibration system of the AT-OC9/III
- Special line contact stylus and solid boron cantilever with a 0.26 mm diameter
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke significantly increase magnetic energy
- PCOCC used for coils and terminal pins
- Very high-quality magnetic circuit
- VC mold design ensures stability and rigidity, limiting unnecessary coil movement and reducing distortion
- Hybrid body of machined aluminum and hard plastic reduces unnecessary resonance
- Machined aluminum base
- High-separation, wide-response dual moving coil
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.