Featured Product Videos
Designed for electric guitar players, the Electro-Harmonix Attack Decay is a modern take on a classic pedal that the company first issued over 35 years ago. The original pedal provided a simulated reverse tape effect, useful for producing volume swells, bowed instrument timbres, and other esoteric effects. It also offered a fuzz distortion built right into the pedal.
This current iteration of the Attack Decay sports some new features to expand its flexibility. The Harmonix Fuzz is now a dedicated section with its own gain, tone, and volume knobs. With a built-in effects loop, you can put your favorite pedals into the Attack Decay's signal path. As with the original pedal, you can produce a single volume envelope, but now you have the ability to create separate dedicated volume envelopes on every note you play. This feature is made possible via the Poly button.
The Attack Decay sports three preset slots for your favorite settings and an expression/CV input to allow you to manipulate any parameter of the pedal from an external controller. The pedal ships with a power supply.
- Volume envelope manipulation with adjustable attack and decay times
- Mono Mode offers one volume envelope at a time; the envelope resets when you play a new note
- Poly Mode gives each note you play its own envelope
- Built-in, fully adjustable Harmonix fuzz enhances the volume envelope effect and produces bowed instrument sounds
- Built-in effects loop lets you insert your own pedals into the volume envelope
- Expression pedal or CV control over every knob on the Attack Decay
- Save and recall up to three presets