Featured Product Videos
The Electro-Harmonix Bass Mono Synth converts your electric bass guitar into a fat-sounding monosynth without instrument modifications, special pickups, or MIDI. There are 11 synth types to choose from, and there’s plenty of room for extra tweakability. And after you dial in a sound you like, you can save it as one of 11 user presets. Beyond that, you get an expression pedal input for real-time parameter manipulation.
There’s an endless array of great bass synth sounds lurking within the Bass Mono Synth’s rugged chassis — what will you create?
There are so many cool sounds that you can dial in with EHX’s Bass Mono Synth pedal. You get 11 great-sounding synthesizers to start from. The Sensitivity control adjusts how your playing dynamics trigger the synthesizer, allowing you to fine-tune the pedal’s response to your rig and playing style. From there, you can adjust a key parameter for each of the 11 synth types with the Control knob. And — if you’re still hungering for more — you can use the Bass Mono Synth’s Expression input to gain real-time control over an entirely different parameter. Beyond that, you can create, save, and recall 11 user presets, one for each of the 11 synth sounds.
- Converts your electric bass guitar into a fat-sounding monosynth
- Doesn’t require instrument modifications, special pickups, or MIDI
- 11 great-sounding synthesizers to start from
- Sensitivity knob fine-tunes the pedal’s response to your rig and playing style
- Control knob adjusts a key parameter for each of the 11 synth types
- Dry and Synth knobs for dialing in the perfect wet/dry balance
- Expression pedal input enables real-time control
- Create, save, and recall 11 user presets, one for each of the 11 synth sounds