Featured Product Videos
Crystal Clear Audio in a Compact Design
The M-Track Solo is the best, most portable recording interface in its class. It delivers 48kHz audio resolution in a compact and easy to use format that is ideal for creating music on any Mac, PC or iOS device. This versatile interface is perfect for recording any type of sound source and features a single Combo Crystal Preamp with phantom power, making it compatible with any guitar or microphone. Plus, there is a stereo line input for connecting digital pianos, drum machines or any other stereo ¼-inch device. M-Track Solo is completely powered by USB, removing the need for an external power supply and making it perfectly portable for recording on-the-go. Throw it into your bag, grab a laptop, and create your next podcast, song, or mix anywhere you want!
Direct Monitoring & Headphone Connection
M-Track Solo offers zero-latency monitoring of the input signal through both the main RCA outputs and 1∕8-inch headphone outputs. The USB/Direct switch adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition.
Crystal™ Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters and Premium Components
Our engineers designed Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The M-Track Solo incorporates pristine A/D converters for professional resolution digital audio with explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance.
- 2-Channel USB recording interface for Mac and PC
- (1) Combo input with Crystal Preamp for amazing audio quality
- +48V phantom power for connecting studio condenser microphones
- Dedicated instrument input for guitar or bass
- Stereo line input for connecting digital piano, keyboard and more!
- 1∕8-inch headphone and RCA stereo outputs provide easy monitoring
- USB/Direct switch for listening to the input signal or the computer signal