The black Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Groove Production Studio is a professional production and performance system, designed for both Mac and Windows. This combination hardware controller and integrated software offers a classic groove-box workflow, with a fast and intuitive interface that is designed to boost your speed and increase your focus. With the ability to act as a sequencer, sampler, VST/AU plug-in host, and multi-effects unit, the MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 supports beat-making, live performance, and more—all with the benefit of collaborative computer software. The software is stocked with a 1.6GB MASCHINE Essentials sample library that includes drum kits, synth sounds, loops, and more. Once registered, three KOMPLETE plug-ins are available for download including, MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM.
The MIKRO chassis is a more portable version of MASCHINE that scales back the screen capabilities and size while still offering 16 large, multi-colored, illuminated pads that are velocity-sensitive—making it easy to sequence drum patterns, bass lines, loops, etc. Plus, with color-coding, you can assign certain colors to certain instruments so you'll always know what's what without having to test it. Additional features include a compact display, a push encoder, a dual-touch Smart Strip, and dedicated buttons for navigation, scene, pattern, events variation, duplicate, select, solo, mute, and transport controls.
The MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 provides the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping, and tweaking effects. Expand your sound with the optional 8GB MASCHINE factory library and KOMPLETE SELECT with 25GB of instruments and effects. What's more, there is the ever-expanding library of optional MASCHINE Expansions available. The Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 is powered via USB and a cable is included.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
Four Ways to Input Sound Using the 16 Pads
- Pad Mode: Drumming
- Keyboard Mode: Play melodies
- Chord Modes: Create chord progressions
- Step Mode: Program in a classic step sequencer style
- Use standalone or as a VST, AU, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio
- MASCHINE Factory Selection: 1.6GB library with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM, including 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- Pads: 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-Touch Smart Strip: Slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push Encoder and Screen: For browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Native Instruments Sound Universe: Easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, and Expansions
- Solid integration with any third-party NKS-certified instrument and effects
- Classic Groovebox: 16 pad velocity levels along with swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- MASCHINE Essentials: Full MASCHINE application plus 1.6 GB factory selections
3 KOMPLETE Instruments
- MASSIVE: Virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK: Iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM: Flexible polyphonic synthesizer
- Eligibility to purchase upgrade to full 8GB MASCHINE factory library and KOMPLETE SELECT with 25GB of instruments and effects
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.