This Roland V-02HD PAC1 Video Mixer Bundle is assembled to provide you with a portable micro switcher, a BOSS momentary unlatching footswitch pedal, one phono cable, and two HDMI cables. The V-02HD micro switcher handles HD footage and is small enough to fit in your gear bag. It can be mounted onto a standard tripod, so it doesn't require a rack arrangement to use it on location. Its small size and lightweight design make it well suited for use on mobile video productions. Switching is accomplished on the unit or by the included foot pedal and Phono cable.
Although small-in-size, the V-02HD is loaded with features. The inputs and both the program and preview outputs feature discrete scalers. The V-02HD seamlessly switches between two HDMI sources and features a T-bar for smooth transitions, a graphics select knob, effects select, effects control, and a menu button. The switcher powers from an included AC power supply.
- The V-02HD is a single unit that incorporates a simple switcher, high-quality scaler, input expander, audio solution, and inline video effects/compositor.
- The V-02HD takes the HDMI output from two cameras and seamlessly switches to a connected recorder or live streaming encoder. You can switch between cameras using the dedicated controls or the included footswitch.
- Audio from both cameras and external sources can be mixed together within the V-02HD and monitored through a dedicated headphone output.
- The switched output is embedded in real time and output over HDMI for reliable recording or live streaming.
- A preview output enables you to view the menu without the overlay appearing on the program output.
- The switcher operates with 10-bit 4:4:4 processing.
- Integrated scalers enable the mixing of different formats, such as HD to SD and computer resolutions.
- You can embed and de-embed audio, both analog and digital.
- The V-02HD has built-in three-band EQ and dynamics.
- Transition: Cut, mix (dissolve), wipe (9 types)
- Composition: PiP (square, circle, diamond), key (luminance key, chroma key)
- Visual effects (14 types): mosaic, wave, RGB replace, colorpass, negative, colorize, posterize, silhouette, emboss, findedge, monocolor, hue offset, saturation offset, value offset
- Others: Flip horizontal, flip vertical, still image capture, still image playback, output fade (audio/video: white or black), test pattern output
- High-pass filter
- Noise gate
- Multi-band compressor
- Test tone output
- Other Functions
- Preset memory (8 types)
- Panel lock function
- EDID emulator
- Auto scan
- Auto input detect
- This is a momentary unlatching footswitch/pedal that works with either electronic keyboards as a sustain pedal, or for quickly engaging and disengaging effects processors. The pedal is only active for the duration of time that it is depressed, and an example of its creative application would be the emphatic punctuation of specific musical phrases during an instrumental solo, with a dramatic delay, or reverb effect setting.
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.