Featured Product Videos
The Shure Model SCM800 is a full-featured, eight-channel microphone mixer for sound reinforcement, general audio recording, and audio-visual systems. Any low-impedance, balanced dynamic or condenser microphone, including a wireless microphone system, can be used with the SCM800 mixer.
Each SCM800 accepts up to eight microphone- or line–level inputs and one aux-level input (two input jacks feed the same channel). Up to four SCM800 mixers can be linked to provide up to 32 input channels. Each input channel has a two-band equalizer, switchable microphone- or line-level operation, switchable 48 V phantom power, and a 1/4-inch send/receive insert jack.
- Compatible with Shure SCM410, SCM810 and FP410 automatic microphone mixers
- Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency rolloff and high-frequency shelving
- 48 V phantom power selectable for each input
- Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and line level output
- Highly RF-resistant chassis and circuitry
- LED indication of channel clipping
- Linking capability for systems up to 32 microphones
- Two Aux-level input jacks that feed one channel
- Insert jack on each channel
- Manual mixing of input channels
- Internal Modification permits 230 V operation (SCM800) or 120 V operation (SCM800E)
- Front-panel headphones output with level control
- Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator