The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones from Shure are designed to provide audio playback with accentuated bass response and clear highs. They feature 40mm Neodymium drivers and a closed-back, circumaural design that helps reduce background noise. Their earpads are replaceable and made from Alcantara and slow recovery foam, to provide a comfortable fit as well as additional noise reduction.
The headphones have a 6-foot, dual exit cable with gold-plated connectors that are detachable for storage and replacement. The cable itself is made from oxygen-free copper and housed in a Kevlar reinforced jacket. Shure includes a replacement cable, a pair of replacement earpads, a threaded 1/4" adapter, and a zippered hard storage case.
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears to reduce background noise
- Construction featuring aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is fully adjustable for listening comfort
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for storage or replacement
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.