6 x 4 USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 4 x Rupert Neve Designs Transformers & D-PRE
The UR-RT4 is a premium six input, four output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
The UR-RT4 also offers D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps from Yamaha. The D-PRE is carefully designed to capture all the subtleties and expressiveness of any audio source and is the culmination of years of development by the experienced engineers at the Yamaha Corporation. This mic preamp has a very wide frequency range so that it can handle any music source and it does not overly amplify any specific components of the signal. It's beautifully tuned to be able to capture the true expression of a given performance or audio source, while leaving flexibility for later editing. The end result is that the D-PRE provides a sound that is a perfect amalgamation of understated signal enhancement combined with impeccable sonic integrity.
Offering a studio quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT4 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- Rupert Neve Designs transformer switchable on each front input channel
- 4 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Mic/Hi-Z on input 1/2 and Mic/Line on input 3/4), plus 2 TRS line inputs, 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- dspMixFx editor application for Windows, macOS and iOS
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version for Mac and PC (only for 64-bit environment) and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter)
Minimum system requirements for UR-RT2
• Mac: MacOS 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13
• PC: Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
• Intel or AMD dual core CPU
• 2 GB RAM
• 4 GB of free HD space
• Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
• USB 2.0/3.0 port for connection of UR unit
• CC Mode requires iOS 9 (or higher) on iOS devices*
• Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
• To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.
*CC Mode requires Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter / Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (not included)
All UR interfaces come with the latest version of Cubase AI.
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.