Featured Product Videos
TASCAM's Model 12 is a compact all-in-one integrated mixer designed for music and multimedia creators, songwriters and performers. Features include TASCAM's critically acclaimed multi-track recorder, USB audio/MIDI interface, DAW control functions, and unique podcasting capability including mix-minus and smartphone inputs. The Model 12 supports your creative process, production, and workflow from start to finish including podcasting.
- 10 inputs (8 Monaural XLR mic inputs [+48V support]/10 TRS line inputs) and Bluetooth® 5.0 input, 3.5mm (1/8") TRRS input (for Smartphone), Smartphone input with mix-minus function
- Recording function with punch in/out support allows direct SD card 12 track recording / 10 track playback
- 12 in / 10 out USB audio interface function (USB Type-C connector)
- TASCAM Ultra HDDA Mic Pre-amp technology (CH 1 thru 6)
- Supports simple DAW control (HUI/MCU protocol emulation)
- TASCAM FX equipped
- Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT connectors, USB-MIDI interface function, and MTC output/MIDI clock output with SPP support
- Dual headphone output with individual volume and source selection
- 1-knob compressor and 3 band EQ installed on all input modules
- Equipped with 60mm faders
- Stereo output to MAIN L-R and SUB L-R, monaural send to AUX1 and AUX2
- Adjustable audio delay for MAIN mixed USB output and analog MAIN output (0 - 2000ms) (Added in V1.20)
- Recorded tracks can be swapped with other tracks.
- Selectable PFL/AFL modes and the in-place solo (SIP)
- Dual footswitch (TRS connector) function allows assignment of transport, FX, etc.
- Click output with TAP TEMPO support
- Built-in metronome function
- Optional Carrying bag 『CS Model 12』 for Model 12
- Model 12 x1
- AC adapter (TASCAM PS-M1524A) x1
- Power cord for AC adapter x1