Featured Product Videos
1Mic, 2IN/2OUT High Resolution Versatile USB Audio Interface
1 XLR mic input and 1 TRS line/guitar input audio interface with 192 kHz support and USB-C bus power connection. The included loopback function and OBS support makes this interface an excellent choice for podcasts and live streaming. The new US-1x2HR offers simple and intuitive operation, sophisticated looks, a rich assortment of software bundles, and improved audio performance, thanks to the newly enhanced audio circuit.
Two inputs (1 mic / 1 line) / powered by USB bus power
Equipped with two inputs (1 mic / 1 line) and one USB-C port for USB bus power connection.
Natural, crisp & clear sound quality thanks to the implemented Ultra HDDA Mic Preamp with 192 kHz support
High resolution reproduction in the US-HR series has been pursued based on TASCAM's policy to recreate sound as close to the original as possible. Therefore, the in-house developed Ultra HDDA mic preamp combined with a newly improved audio circuit delivers enhanced audio performance with the most transparent and low-noise sound.
Zero-latency direct monitoring function
Direct monitoring will diverge signals before sending them to the computer, resulting in smooth, in-time monitoring without any sound delay during both recording and performance.
Create quality content with bundled software
The US-HR models come bundled with world-renowned software that will enhance the user's production workflow. At the core of music production, Steinberg's Cubase LE/Cubasis LE 3 DAW is included, along IK Multimedia's Sample Tank SE, which comes free of charge with a massive 30 GB sound library encompassing more than 2,000 different musical instruments.
US-HR models also come with a free 3-month subscription to Auto-Tune Unlimited, a comprehensive suite of industry standard pitch correction and vocal effects.
Interface for podcasts and live streaming
The US-1x2HR can be used with computers or smartphones to easily create podcasts or live streams. The audio can be switched between stereo/mono, and the loopback function allows the audio from the computer to be returned to the streaming software for playback during live streams. US-1x2HR also supports OBS, which is popular and used worldwide.
Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
The US-1x2HR can be used as an interface for iPad and other iOS devices.
New audio interface engine
The audio buffer size can be set starting from 4 samples (Windows only) to give the best performance to every different environment; maximizing the capability of the computer in use while creating a low-latency environment.
Robust metal casing
The US-HR models share a solid and practical design intended to withstand long hours of hard use. Its robust metal jacket not only improves its durability but, combined with dye-cast aluminum side panels, provides a sleek, eye-catching design. In addition, all models have just the right weight, so they won't move when cables are connected or disconnected.
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio formats
- Improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size from 4 samples provides low-latency and stability (Windows: TASCAM native driver)
- 1 XLR input equipped with Ultra HDDA mic preamp and +48V phantom power
- 1 TRS line/inst. input
- RCA line L/R inputs
- RCA line L/R outputs
- 1 headphone output
- USB Type-C connection (USB Type-A to Type-C cable included)
- Powered by USB bus power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
- Extensive line-up of bundled software
- Steinberg Cubase LE, Cubasis LE 3
- IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4 SE
- Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED (available free of charge up to 3 months)
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand, Logic Pro)
- Stereo/mono selectable loopback function (Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad OS)
- OBS support
- USB cable (Type-A to Type-C)
- DAW software installation guide
- DAW plug-in software installation guide set
- Owner's manual（warranty card included)
- Compatible computers: Windows computer with a USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- CPU type/speed: 2GHz or faster dual core processor (x86)
- Memory: 2GB or more
- Driver: ASIO ASIO2.0, WDM
- Compatible computers: Mac with a USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- CPU type/speed: 2GHz or faster dual core processor
- Memory: 2GB or more
- Driver: Core Audio
- iOS/iPadOS divice
- Driver: Core Audio To connect an iOS device that has a Lightning connector, a genuine Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately) is necessary.