The 4-710d from Universal Audio is a high-end, 4-channel microphone/line preamplifier with tube and solid-state tone blending capabilities. The dual signal path is perfect for a wide range of microphone and instrument sources, with each channel offering selectable 1176-style compression circuitry. Four additional line inputs feed 8-channels of pristine analog-to-digital conversion.
The 1176-style compression include specially tuned "fast" and "slow" settings, and can be completely switched out of the signal chain. Each of the microphone preamp channels allows for continuously variable phase-aligned tone, between a 100% tube and 100% solid-state signal path. Send and return jacks are available for external processing or signal access.
The 8 analog inputs are digitized via ultra high-quality 24-bit analog to digital converters at selectable sample rates up to 192kHz. Digital output is available via dual ADAT Lightpipe connectors (SMUX supported), or via a 25-pin D-sub connector for 8-channels of AES/EBU, allowing for easy integration with most popular audio interfaces.
- Four TEC Award-winning 710 Twin-Finity microphone/line preamps
- Dual-path 285-volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid-state preamps
- Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid state circuits, creamy to crunchy
- Newly designed 1176-style compression circuit per preamp channel
- JFET Direct Input with 2.2MΩ ultra Hi-Z impedance with auto input override
- Large backlit VU meters for flexible metering of input drive, gain level and gain reduction
- Balanced send/return inserts (half-normalled)
- 48V phantom power individually switchable
- 75Hz low-cut filter
- Polarity switch
- Monolithic balanced output stage
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion
- Eight channels of high quality 24-bit analog to digital conversion
- Selectable sample rates up to 192kHz
- Digital output via dual ADAT optical and AES/EBU DB-25 connectors
- 8-channel soft limiter (switchable for all channels)
- Ultra-low jitter clock subsystem
- LED metering array with clip/hold indicators
- 75Ω BNC work clock I/O
- Digital outputs anti-pop protection on power-up
- Universal voltage internal power supply
- Heavy-duty metal construction, two-space rack unit
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.