Over two years of intensive research and development went into the Heritage Audio Reference Audio Monitoring systems, and it shows. Sharing the same state-of-the-art circuitry and core analog audio path, the three RAM systems deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround. The baby of the family is the RAM System 500, designed to provide basic, mastering-grade stereo monitoring for small/home studios.
Audiophile-quality monitoring for any size studio
All three RAM systems employ state-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion. The units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. They also support Bluetooth connectivity for convenient wireless input from mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room.
- Mastering-grade stereo monitoring for small/home studios
- Double-wide 500 Series module — requires compatible 500 Series chassis
- 3 stereo inputs, including rear-chassis connections
- Front-panel stereo Neutrik Combo input
- Bluetooth wireless input (compatible with AAC, APTX, and SBC files)
- 1 stereo speaker output
- 1 high-current headphone output
- 20dB Dim, Mute, and Mono functions
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- High-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade headphone amplifier will drive any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- All gold-plated relay-based switching for every function, including inputs and outputs