Build your own Quad Clock Distributor Expander, with the QCD EXP kit.
The Do-it-yourself kit includes all the parts necessary to build a fully-featured QCD EXP. This is an intermediate to advanced-level kit, so you should be experienced in soldering and have basic hand tools (flush snips, needle-nose pliers, small screw driver).
- Connects to QCD module with a 16-conductor ribbon cable (included)
- More features are added to each QCD channel:
- Multi-mode output jack INV OUT mirrors the tempo of main QCD output
- Mode Switch for each INV OUT jack:
- Delayed Trigger Mode
- Inverted Gate Mode
- Shuffle Mode (delayed + original trigger)
- PW/Delay knob controls trigger delay time on INV OUT jack (or pulse width in Inverted Gate Mode)
- Also controls Pulse Width of main QCD OUT jack
- CV input jack for external control
- Attenuverter allows for one channel to precisely modulate another channel's delay or pulse width
- Div/Mult CV attenuator knob
- Controls how much the signal on the main QCD's Div/Mult CV jack will modulate the tempo
- Useful for precisely modulating the speed of one channel with another
- Global LED brightness can be adjusted from the front panel
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.