The DT164-W provides 16 microphone preamps and 4 line outputs in a versatile wall-mount design for permanent installation.
The reversible mounting frame allows for in-wall or on-wall mounting. Additionally, the unit can be fitted in a standard 12×12” NEMA box or equivalent, or mounted in a floor pocket for stage use. The IEC mains power inlet can be replaced with a gland module and screw terminals for fixed installation, and a DC 12V backup supply is also provided.
DT164-W offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
Up to 16 units can be added to an SQ or dLive system when equipped with an SQ Dante or dLive 96kHz Dante card.
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Wall mount or dip trap installation
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 4 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive and SQ
- 3 power supply options: 100-230V AC powered on IEC or screw terminal blocks, as well as 12V DC power
- DC power can be used as redundant power supply
- Fits in a standard 12”x12” NEMA box
- Compatible with ACE Backstage 174SLBK stage pocket system
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.