The ‘Quaid Megaslope’ is a five stage function generator or modulator which operates in one of 3 modes; a multistage ‘CZ’ or ‘Juno’ style complex envelope, a super flexible LFO and a step sequencer with per step programmable slew or slides.
Each mode produces a varying output voltage moving from point to point across a set number of chained together stages. Each stage features a destination level, an overall rate or time to reach its destination level and a variable slope for the output path to take. As well as direct control, every stage feature voltage control of both level and rate. There are both unipolar and bipolar voltage outputs together with triggers emitted for the end of each stage and the end of a full cycle.
The Quaid Megaslope is designed to be fun, flexible and intuative to use.
- Flexible single to Five stage Envelope, LFO or Step sequencer
- Per stage times from approx 1ms to 3 minutes.
- CV control of stage level & rate.
- Variable stage slope control
- Bipolar, Unipolar, and trigger outputs.
- Quick and simple to use
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.