Featured Product Videos
The AT2020PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is equipped with a standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included pivoting microphone stand mount, and the XLR cable is threaded internally for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2020 side-address studio condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response for excellent vocal reproduction. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360° rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included XLR cable (XLRF to XLRM) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included pivoting stand mount