Going cable free doesn't get any easier than the BOSS WL-50. This pedalboard-friendly wireless system eschews complicated setups in favor of a simple plug-and-play design. And it sounds so good, you may never use a standard cable again! Experience ultra-low latency and expansive dynamics while enjoying rock-solid stability and a 65-foot operating range. And if you're worried about losing your plugged-in tone — don't. The WL-50 offers two cable emulations that mimic the sound of guitar cables with jaw-dropping accuracy. And it's a breeze to charge — just dock the transmitter to the receiver. Put a BOSS WL-50 on your board, and say goodbye to your cable management woes.
As easy to use as a standard guitar cable
If you suffer from technophobia, BOSS's WL-50 will ease your anxiety. The guitarists here have found that it's as easy to use as your standard guitar cable. Simply plug the transmitter into your instrument and the stompbox-sized receiver into a pedal or your amp. Pairing the transmitter and receiver is also a breeze. Just dock them together for about 10 seconds, and the WL-50 does all the work for you.
You don't have to sacrifice your plugged-in tone to go wireless
You don't have to sacrifice tone when you use the BOSS WL-50, thanks to two built-in cable tone simulations that mimic the natural capacitive effects of guitar cables. They roll off your treble a bit, yielding the warm sound you've come to expect from a cable. These cable tone simulations work best with guitars or basses with passive pickups.
Powering and charging the WL-50 is a piece of cake. The receiver mounts on your pedalboard and is powered by a PSA-series adapter or AA batteries. To charge the transmitter, you simply dock it to the receiver. You can also charge the transmitter separately via a micro USB cable (not included). Beyond that, the WL-50 includes a DC output for distributing power to one or more pedals.
- Easy-to-use guitar wireless system for pedalboards
- Stompbox-sized receiver offers an integrated transmitter dock
- Eschews complicated setups in favor of a simple plug-and-play design
- Experience ultra-low latency and expansive dynamics
- Enjoy rock-solid stability and a 65-foot operating range
- 2 cable tone simulations that mimic the natural capacitive effect of guitar cables
- Works best with guitars or basses with passive pickups
- Charging the transmitter is as easy as docking it to the receiver
- Benefit from up to 12 hours of continuous use from a single charge
- Use up to 14 BOSS wireless systems simultaneously in one space
- DC output for distributing power to one or more pedals
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.