The Cloudlifter CL-Zi Instrument/Mic Activator from Cloud Microphones features a variable-impedance "Z" knob and high-pass filter that work in tandem to create tone control through the manipulation of impedance loading. Powered via phantom power, the CL-Zi enables you to customize your tone before the gain stage of your signal path, and it is well suited for guitar and bass players, keyboardists, microphones, and many studio or stage applications.
The CL-Zi has a three-position gain switch, which allows for minimum gain, more gain, or the maximum gain available—approximately up to +12 dB for instruments and +25 dB for microphones. This ability to change gain settings allows you to access clean gain and a lower noise floor for your applications. Additionally, the unit uses Class-A, discrete JFET circuitry and is compatible with 1/4" Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones.
It is designed and built for the rigors of the road.
- Fully sweepable, variable impedance loading from 150 Ohms to 15 kOhms
- High-Pass filter frequency variable from below 20 Hz to over 4 kHz
- Three gain settings yield up to +25 , +12, or +6 dB with mics and up to +12, +6, or +3 dB with instruments
- Compatible with 1/4" Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones
- Hi-Z input of >1 MOhm primary impedance (prior to secondary loading via the Cloudlifter's Vari-Z interface)
- Improves microphone gain before feedback ratio in live & public address applications
- Easy-to-use, self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Compatible with dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery- or power-supply-driven microphones
- Uses patented Class-A, discrete JFET circuitry and patented Vari-Z user interface
- Rugged, road-ready, and portable for studio, stage, and broadcasting
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.