EPS190's are a hybrid construction of the popular EPS220 and EPS170 sets, optimal for players looking for comfortable playing tension without sacrificing a distinctive biting and punchy tone. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches.
ProSteels are one of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings. A specialized steel alloy delivers harmonically rich, brilliant high-end coupled with deep, tight lows that work in tandem to create the coveted "Piano tone" steel players crave. Great for both articulate fingering or aggressive picking, ProSteels give you the extra edge and punch you need to cut through the mix.
- Ideal combination of comfortable playing tension with booming, tight low end
- One of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.