The A-100 Monster Base has the same width as the A-100 Monster Cases (A-100PMS6/9/12) and is planned as a base frame for the A-100 Monster Cases. But it can be used also as a stand alone unit without the Monster Case. It has a removeable top cover with handle for easy transportation. Two A-100 power supplies (PSU2) and four bus boards are built in.
The A-100 Base Frame has two rows for modules available: one with horizontal alignment and another 45 degrees inclined row. The useable width is the same as for the Monster Case, i.e. 168 HP. Because of the more complicated mechanical construction the lenght of the Monster Base is a bit more than the lenght of the Monster case. This has the advantage that even two standard suitcases or low cost suitcases can be positioned side by side on top of the A-100 base frame.
All bus boards are located in the rear area (even those for the modules that are mounted in the front row). This was necessary to take advantage of the full height of the front area for installation of A-100 modules. The max. depth for modules in the front row is ~70 mm.
On the A-100 Monster Base page more pictures can be found.
- outside dimensions: ~ 930 (width) x 420 (depth) x 210 (height), measures in mm
- useable width: 168 HP
- useable depth of the front row: ~ 70 mm
- usable depth for A-100 modules rear row: ~ 90 mm
- weight: ~ 13.5 kg (without modules)
- mains voltage: 115V~ or 230V~ (please specify when you order)
- output voltages/current: +12V/2400mA, -12V/2400mA (two A-100 PSU2 with 1200mA each)
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.