Dreadbox Darkness is a digital stereo reverb effect pedal suitable for fretted instruments and synthesizers.
Instead of having several switched algorithms, Darkness has a single versatile and flexible algorithm, that can create from small and smooth reflections up to huge shimmering and endless reverbs.
• flexible shimmer reverb with gate function
• 32bit @ 48kHz digital effects processor
• variable time scale with modulation (triangle or s&h)
• selectable pitch shift (+/-12 semitones) with variable mix amount for shimmering sounds
• up to 30sec decay times
• 2-pole damping filter (high or low pass)
• freeze function (loops 150ms of the input signal)
• versatile gate effect with variable attack and release times
• true stereo input/output
• selectable tails bypass