Though it is based on the 808 circuit, the Hexinverter Mutant Hi-Hats module explores hi-hat synthesis in entirely new ways. The module’s internal noise generator is based on the 808’s metallic noise generator, and can accept any external signal for the creation of immaculate and unique hi-hat sounds.
- Analogue hihat circuitry capable of synthesising vanilla TR-808 open and closed hihat sounds (simultaneously)
- External audio input lets you synthesise hihats from virtually any sound source (Jupiter Storm, vcNOIZ, etc.)
- Lo-fidelity original VCAs replaced by OTA-based modern VCAs
- VCA DRIVE control for each hihat allows you to dial in anything from soft metallic hihats to extremely overdriven, crunchy hihats
- Exclusive switch lets you select how the two hihats (open/closed) interact with eachother when triggered at the same time
- Cutoff frequency control for internal resonant bandpass filter
- Resonant filter can be switched on/off
- Modular level mutual accent input (0-5V CV)
- Trigger input accepts almost anything as a trigger signal
- Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after
- Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp and OTA equivalents
- You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.