Featured Product Videos
Instruo’s Tš-L is a compact analog triangle-core oscillator with a generous frequency range.
Its triangle core generates a corresponding sine wave that is subsequently emitted via the module’s wavefolder output.
Additional waveform outputs, include sine, triangle, sub-square, and PWM.
- Triangle core analog oscillator
- Dedicated pitch controls for Coarse and Fine
- Oscillator soft sync
- FM input with selectable linear and exponential ranges
- Sine, Triangle, Sub square waveform outputs
- Variable PWM
- Wavefolder with symmetry control