The ATT3 module is a triple attenuator for your Eurorack system.
Each of the ATT3's three attenuators lets you attenuate a signal using a smooth, performance-friendly knob.
Here's some ways you can use the ATT3:
- Attenuate CV signals before patching them in unattenuated CV inputs
- In live performace situations, tweak CV signals using a great feeling knob instead of using CV-input micro-knobs often found on modules
- Attenuate an audio signal (the knob has linear taper, so it's better suited for CV than audio, but you can still use it for that)
The ATT3 is inexpensive, does not use any power, and unlocks a world of creative possibilities! It's a must-have, essential part of any Eurorack system!
- Three attenuation channels
- Skiff-friendly shallow design
- White panel with black markings and gold plated accents
- 3 output level knob (one per channel)
- 3 input jacks (one per channel)
- 3 output jack (one per channel)
Inside the box
- ATT3 Module
- 2 M3x7mm Befaco Knurlies screws
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.