Featured Product Videos
Korg EK-50 CSA Portable 61-Key Arranger Keyboard with Latin Styles.
Player-friendly and easy-to-use, the Korg EK-50 CSA is a 61-key, portable arranger keyboard, ideal for beginners interested in exploring Latin-American music genres such as modern latin dance, mariachi, salsa, cumbia, and more. Now, solo musicians and songwriters can perform and compose using great-quality sounds that have a Latin flavor—including realistic trumpets, saxes, guitars, basses, and other specialty sounds such as sampoña and charango.
With a bright LCD screen and LED buttons that ensure free-flowing navigation and setup, the EK-50 CSA makes it easy for your musical ideas to develop into fully realized, ready-to-play songs. Featuring 356 auto accompaniments styles that adapt to your chord changes, the keyboard functions like an entire backing band as you play. Over 686 instrument sounds and 39 drum kits also inspire you to add your own melodies, phrases, and beats as they come to mind. Practice along with your favorite tracks via the built-in WAV/MP3 audio player and utilize the internal 12-track sequencer to record and playback your ideas and finished songs as MIDI files. An audio recorder is also onboard to record your performances as WAV files.
Equipped with a powerful 20W speaker system and capable of running on either 8 AA batteries or using the included AC adapter, the EK-50 CSA can be taken anywhere for immediate playing enjoyment
Latin Roots, World of Fun
- The EK-50 CSA is packed with over 686 instruments, 160 keyboard sets, and 356 authentic musical styles that capture the essence of Latin music, developed by a team of talented musicians and programmers in Latin America
- Many of the styles in EK-50 CSA have been designed to take advantage of new and inspiring sounds. Authentic saxophone and brass sounds, plus 39 drum kits can be heard in style categories such as salsa and merengue. Specialty sounds like quena can be heard in styles such as cumbia andina.
- This allows EK-50 CSA to create the widest variety of Latin music genres, including cumbia, reggaeton, mariachi, merengue, ska, and many more. In addition to the Latin Styles, EK-50 CSA also includes the wide range of international Styles and Sounds from the original EK-50, allowing you to cover a wide range of music.
Inspiring Sound Capability
- The EK-50 CSA comes with realistic sounds including trumpets, saxophones, brass, guitar, bass, and even specialty instruments such as sampoña and charango.
- Calling up any of the 160 factory Keyboard Sets allows up to four sounds to be played at once: three layered across the upper keys and one split to the lower keys.
- While Sound Sets are played in real time by the user, the 356 Styles contain various preprogrammed drum, percussion, and accompaniment parts to elevate your performance into a full-sounding musical production, with a band that follows the chord changes you play.
- A high-fidelity PCM sound engine and two stereo-effect processors make the EK-50 CSA capable of creating expressive music with motion and depth.
- You can also use the Split function to divide the keyboard and play different sounds simultaneously—such as piano with the right hand and bass with the left. The ability to easily split and layer on EK-50 CSA means you can quickly combine your favorite sounds and save them directly in the Set List for quick access, great when performing live.
Fresh New Look
- The EK-50 CSA features a new blue color for speaker grilles, adding a fresh new look.
- Easily see the names of Style categories right on the main panel with updated genre names to support the new Styles that come preloaded.
Intuitive Layout for Free-Flowing Navigation
- At the center of the operating panel, a bright, clear display shows the currently selected sound and Style names in large characters for great visibility.
- The buttons on EK-50 CSA are illuminated by their own LEDs, which helps you visualize the setting of each function.
- There is also a convenient Grand Piano button, which means you can instantly recall a beautiful acoustic piano sound at any time.
Built-In Speakers for Immediate Enjoyment
- Powerful 10 x 10W stereo speakers with bass reflex are built into the instrument. They can reproduce not only the sound of the instrument itself, but also sound from an external playback device that you connect to the input jack.
- Additionally, a music rest and AC adaptor are included, so you’re completely ready to go right out of the box.
- The EK-50 CSA also works with 8 AA batteries (available separately), so you can play on the go