The Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-Channel Compact Mixerfeatures high-quality Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom / low-noise performance your professional applications demand.
The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for discernible tactile control. With features like a dedicated control room section, it offers a step up in flexibility and performance that is suitable for your professional applications.
- 12-Channel mixer featuring signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- 4 Boutique-Quality Onyx Microphone Preamps:
Wide 60 dB gain range
128.5 dB dynamic range
+22 dBu line input handling
Extended frequency response
Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz to 50 kHz)
- Improved RF rejection, suitable for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- 12 High-headroom line inputs
- 3-Band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 12 kHz)
- 18 dB/octave, 75 Hz low-cut filter on microphone input channels
- AUX send, level, pan, and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Built-like-a-tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using a rack ear kit (sold separately)
Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, broadcast, and many more...
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.