Featured Product Videos
What's an all-analog quad core processor? Excellent question—the Make Noise QPAS Quad Peak Animation System is a stereo filter that surpasses the realm of simple filtering into another dimension of pings, resonant sweeps, and otherworldly modulation. A worthy successor to the long-missed MMG, the QPAS is a Eurorack filter unlike any other.
Filling an obvious gap in their already very complete lineup of modules, the QPAS sounds excellent as a simple filter: just plug in a saw or square wave, tweak the Freq and Q knobs, and bathe in the spectacularly squelchy glory. Much of the QPAS's magic, though, comes from three very special features: stereo operation, multimode output, and the Radiate parameter.
- Quad Peak Animation System: a quad peak stereo filter and resonator for Eurorack modular synthesizers
- Inspired by Tony Rolando's time at Moog calibrating the peculiar Minimoog Voyager dual filter
- Capable of creating formant vowels, resonant pings, and more
- True stereo operation with mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-mono normalizations
- Input VCA for automating level of signal introduced to the filter network
- Typical filter controls fully intact: Frequency, Q, and associated CV inputs are front-and-center
- True stereo outputs, with four filter types per output: Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, and Smile Pass
- Smile Pass provides peculiar phaser-like effects while maintaining relatively constant output volume
- Radiate controls and CV inputs control displacement of the individual peak frequencies from the base Freq setting
- Radiate Left and Radiate Right controls operate independently for spectacular stereo effects and isolation of pairs of peaks
- The ever-mysterious !!!! inputs provide unexplained, but spectacular-sounding effects from accents to explosions and inharmonic pseudo-aliasing crunch
- Guaranteed to be awesome
- CV inputs and appropriate attenuators for every parameter!