The M2 is a 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface for Mac, Windows and iOS that offers best-in-class audio quality, best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) and best-in-class metering with a full-color LCD. Record vocals, instruments or other audio sources quickly and easily. The M2 includes MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite production software, 100+ instruments, dozens of plug-ins, and over 6 GB of loops and samples to start making music right away. Additional features include two mic/line/hi-Z instrument XLR combo inputs, individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power, one-touch hardware monitoring, support for stereo monitoring, balanced 1/4-inch DC-coupled outputs, unbalanced RCA outputs (mirrored), ESS-driven headphone output with independent volume control, MIDI in/out, driver "loopback" channels for live-streaming and podcasting, and USB bus power with power switch (USB cable included).
• 2-in / 2-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
• Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
• Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
• Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
• 2x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
• Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each input
• Hardware (direct) monitoring for each input (mono or stereo)
• Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
• 2x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS outputs
• Measured 120 dB dynamic range on the 1/4-inch balanced TRS outputs
• 2x RCA (unbalanced) analog out (mirrored)
• 1x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
• MIDI in/out
• Support for 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
• USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
• Windows driver with 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
• Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms RTL@32/96 kHz and loopback feature)
• iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
• Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
• Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) with power switch (USB cable included)
• Rugged metal construction
• Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite 10 and Ableton Live Lite 10)
• 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
• Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading libraries
• Kensington security slot
• Built in the USA
• Two-year warranty
Best-in-class audio quality
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M2 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone output, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
The M2 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz).
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.