The MXR Dyna Comp is perhaps the most iconic compressor pedal ever made. Now, the Dyna Comp Bass Compressor Pedal gives bassists access to that classic sound, tuned and tweaked just for bass. Built around the classic CA3080 “metal can” integrated circuit for its quiet operation, superior transparency, and increased dynamic range, this pedal comes with all the controls you need to shape your bass sound quickly.
The icing on the cake is that the Dyna Comp Bass Compressor Pedal comes in an MXR mini housing, so shoehorning it onto your pedalboard is not a problem.
Whip up the perfect bass sound, fast
The keys to dialing in the perfect bass sound quickly are the Clean and Tone controls. Clean lets you add in your dry, unaffected sound so that you can maintain the integrity of your low end. The Tone control tweaks the upper mids to retain the tonal dynamics of your bass. The Output and Sensitivity controls let you set volume level and the length of sustain, while the Attack switch toggles between a vintage-style slow attack time and a modern fast attack time.
- The classic Dyna Comp Compressor sound, re-tuned for bass
- Clean control lets you add in your dry tone for low-end integrity
- Tone control adjusts upper mids to retain tonal dynamics
- Attack switch toggles between vintage-style slow attack time and modern fast attack
- Output and Sensitivity controls set volume level and length of sustain
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.