Featured Product Videos
NEUMANN TLM 107.
The TLM 107 is a reference class microphone for vocals and instruments with breathtaking realism. Five polar patterns plus variable pad and low cut settings make the TLM 107 exceptionally flexible. And with a dynamic range of 131 dB the TLM 107 captures anything from a slight whisper to massive drums without unwanted noise or distortion.
- State of the art, yet affordable large diaphragm microphone
- Versatile studio workhorse for vocals and instruments
- Extremely flexible: 5 polar patterns, multiple pad and low cut options
- Transformerless circuitry for ultra-transparent sound
- Extremely low self-noise
- Distortion-free even at highest sound pressure levels