Featured Product Videos
NEUNABER ECHELON MONO ECHO PEDAL TRUE BYPASS
Imagine a glistening modulated delay fused with the warm high-frequency saturation of a tape echo, then add tap tempo and easy-to-use controls—that's what we did with the Echelon Mono Echo. Tone Report Weekly calls the Echelon "a lovely, lively pedal... a gorgeous sound all its own... Beautiful tone and traditional tap tempo option in a small, affordable package."
Bypass and Tap Tempo combine seamlessly on a single footswitch, maintaining a compact form-factor. Cross-fading Time Change™ allows tempo changes in real-time without audio artifacts (no muting, zipper noise or pitch change).
- Tap tempo with intuitive tap divide
- 1 second maximum delay time
- Trails or normal bypass, optional true-bypass available
- Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in USA—designed and manufactured in Orange County, California