Featured Product Videos
With richer reverbs and a Mix knob that goes 100% wet, the Immerse Mk II is our best-sounding reverberator to date. Delivering the same no-nonsense flexibility as its predecessor, it’s more user-friendly than ever before.
Experience studio-quality tone in a pedal that can be used with instruments of all stripes. The Immerse Mk II is packed with eight versatile reverb effects, including the new W3T™ and Sustain effect.
- W3T (Wet version 3) — exclusive to the Mk II, our new flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
- Five controls:
- Effect Select
- Mix — now goes 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- External Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Increased headroom
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA