Featured Product Videos
The new Odyssey FZGSAXDJRR Flight Zone® case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style™ Series design, it features a new 'angle" to our patented Glide Style™ platform.
Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller.
Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player.
● Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
● Glide Platform Tension Latches
● Attachable Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Included
● Angled Support Panels, When Attached, Raise at an Angle the Glide Platform *(Tighten top latches on both left & right side panels before placing gear on the platform. Likewise, remove gear from the platform before loosening the top left & right side panel latches.)
● Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
● Bottom Rubber Feet
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
● Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
● Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
● Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
● Recessed Handle and Latches
● Glide Platform Top Surface: 28.5”W x 11.75”D
● Limited Lifetime Warranty