With an all-black construction that uses powder-coated hardware, this Black Label Case from Odyssey Innovative Designs is designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ controller. It works not only as a durable case for transport but also as a control surface, thanks to a reverse lid design that allows for a low profile when open. On the inside, beveled foam cutouts on each corner slightly raise the control board to allow for efficient DJing and mixing. A bottom cable port and open design give you access to all the necessary controls and headphone/microphone jacks.
The case is reinforced with chrome-plated steel ball corners for a tough construction, reaching an approximate weight of 25 lb. Recessed latches make for a simple rectangular design, while a spring-loaded handle is available for easy hand carrying. Finally, rubber feet at the bottom give the case stability when placed on a hard floor or flat working surface.
- Black Label-series case with anodized and powder-coated black hardware, designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox
- Reverse lid design results in a low, flat profile when the case is open
- Beveled foam cutouts raise the DJ controller, making for an efficient work surface
- Access to front controls and jacks with bottom port available for organized cabling
- Recessed latches and spring-loaded handle for easy transport
- Reinforced chrome-plated steel ball corners make for a durable build
- Bottom rubber feet keep the case from skidding on the work surface
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.