An American style two channel 66 watt D class with digital reverb and tremelo. Fits into your gig bag! Created by Bjorn Juhl.
- Power Output: 66 watts into 8 Ohms, 100 watts into 4 Ohms.
- Rhythm Channel has Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay.
- Lead channel has Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay.
- EQ: Common to both channels.
- Effects Loop Send and Return
- Channels are switchable via optional footswitch, and each channel has dedicated reverb controls for level and decay.
- Tremolo has depth and speed controls and is switchable via optional footswitch and can be assigned to either channel or both or manually switched on/off.
- Bright switch: +10dB at 4KHz - Bright switch is tuned to avoid tinnitus- inducing treble.
- The optional footswitch draws power from the amplifier and contains a memory of last setting.
- Power amp is a Class D design and is highly power efficient.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.