With three independent effects loops and 16 possible routing configurations, the One Control Salamandra Tail Loop switch offers comprehensive control over your effects pedals. And its diminutive size - about the same size as a standard stompbox - means it won't take over your pedalboard. Hook up your effects pedals to the effects loops, save your different routing choices as presets, then reconfigure your effect pedal routing just by stepping on a footswitch.
If you want a better way to manage your collection of effects pedals, check out the One Control Salamandra Tail Loop switcher.
One Control Salamandra Tail Loop Switcher at a Glance:
- Three effects loops with configurable routing
- BJF buffer for excellent sound quality
- Handy tuner output and Lock switch
Three effects loops with configurable routing
The One Control Salamandra Tail Loop offers three separate effects loops, which you can freely route in any order. Let's say that for some songs, you prefer your fuzz pedal in front of your wah, and for other songs you prefer the reverse: the Salamandra Tail Loop allows you to completely reconfigure your effects routing without having to re-plug anything.
BJF buffer for excellent sound quality
Acclaimed by discerning guitarists worldwide, the BJF input buffer on the Salamandra Tail Loop switcher provides transparent sound quality. Whatever guitar tone you plug into this switcher is the tone that will reach your pedals.
Handy tuner output and Lock switch
Guitarists appreciate the Salamandra Tail Loop's Lock switch, which prevents unwanted patch changes. A handy tuner output allows you to use your favorite tuner pedal without adding another pedal to your main signal path.
- Effects loop switcher with 3 loops and 16 user presets
- Configure the 3 loops in any order, then save your custom configurations as presets
- Continues to pass audio even if the power supply is removed
- Compact size makes it perfect for crowded pedalboards
- Lock switch prevents unwanted patch changes
- Tuner output for convenience