Featured Product Videos
The BassRIG ’64 Black Panel is, quite simply, a complete vintage bass amp in a pedal.
Based on Fender’s Showman and Bassman amps, Origin used all-analog circuitry to recreate a complete tube amp-style signal path.
You get the drive, grit and articulation of these classic amps in one small box!
Back in the days before modern bass amps, achieving high stage volumes with bass guitar was a challenge that required powerful, clean amps.
Nobody fills this niche quite like Fender! Their high-powered amps graced countless stages and studios throughout the 1960s.
The Showman and Bassman models boast an illustrious list of users, including Sir Paul McCartney and Berry Oakley.
In fact, a whole host of Fenders can be heard amplifying the bass on some of the greatest Soul and Rock ‘n’ Roll records of the ‘60s.
With XLR and ¼” outputs, the BassRIG ’64 Black Panel will fit seamlessly into any signal chain, no matter how simple or complex.
Its powerful Amp Out EQ tailors your sound to work with any amp, meaning you never have to compromise your clean tone!
Origin Effects BassRIG 64 Black Panel features:
• Complete tube amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp and push-pull output stage.
• Based on the Fender Showman and Bassman.
• Balanced DI output with analog cabinet simulator based on an early ‘60s Fender 2×15 bass cab.
• Reactive overdrive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound!
• Full range of Fender bass tones from clean to overdriven.
• Powerful tone-shaping Amp Out EQ.
• Blend control lets you mix your drive sound in parallel with your clean signal.
• High-impedance, buffered bypass with silent switching.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 150mA.
• Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.6" x 5.7".