Featured Product Videos
Presonus Eris-Studio4 Active Studio Monitor with EBM 4in.
The Eris Studio 4 sets a new standard for compact studio monitors. With its surprising amount of low-end and a wide, well-controlled sweet spot, you can enjoy studio-grade monitoring in even the smallest of spaces.
The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broad sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
The woven composite low-frequency driver offers Eris’ signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 4 to reach down to a highly respectable 55 Hz – without a subwoofer!
- 4.5-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
- 1-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high frequency driver
- 100 ̊ x 60 ̊ EBM waveguide provides a wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 50W, Class AB dual amplification
- 55 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 100 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning Controls