Featured Product Videos
Presonus Eris-Studio5 Active Studio Monitor with EBM 5in.
Building on the reputation of its award-winning predecessors, the Eris® Studio 5 is a substantial update that delivers richer low-end and more controlled high-frequency response that reproduces every detail in your recordings with a natural sound unparalleled in its class. Designed for superior performance in both home studio and small professional mix rooms, the Eris Studio 5 combines flexible connectivity with sonic accuracy that puts it a class all its own.
The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response and wide 120-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk, and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction. An elegant new enclosure design improves the waveguide performance so you'll hear the finest details in your mix.
The woven-composite low-frequency driver offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. Its 80W of biamped power make the Eris Studio 5 more efficient than previous designs. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 5 to reach down to an astonishing 48 Hz - without a subwoofer!
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
- 1-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high frequency driver
- Crossover Frequency, 3.5 kHz
- 120˚ x 60˚ EBM waveguide provides a sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 80W, Class AB dual amplification
- 48 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 102 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning Controls:
- Acoustic Space (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB)
- High Frequency (±6 dB, center 10 kHz, continuously variable)
- Mid Frequency (±6 dB, center 1 kHz, continuously variable)
- Low Cut (Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz @ -12 dB / octave)
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced rear-panel inputs
- RCA unbalanced rear-panel inputs
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)