Featured Product Videos
Presonus Eris-Studio8 Active Studio Monitor with EBM 8in.
With a smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and Acoustic Tuning functions that ensure you get the best sound, it's no wonder that Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction. Building on the reputation of its award-winning predecessors, the Eris Studio 8 is a substantial update that delivers richer low-end and more controlled high-frequency response, reproducing every detail in your recordings with a natural sound unparalleled in its class.
Designed for superior performance in both home studios and professional mix rooms, the Eris Studio 8 features a custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide that provides superior high-frequency response and wide 120-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk, and a 1.25-inch, silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction. An elegant new enclosure design improves the waveguide performance so you'll hear the finest details in your mix.
The woven-composite, 8-inch, low-frequency driver offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. Its 140W of biamped power make the Eris Studio 8 more efficient than previous designs. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz - with no subwoofer!
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 8-inch woven composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 120˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for a wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 140W, Class AB biamplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 106 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection, and amplifier "soft start" feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs