Featured Product Videos
The Quiklok IPS-16 is a universal tablet mount for studios and multi-media workstations.
Its clever, safe and practical design allows musicians to fully integrate their tablet with existing studio furniture and is versatile enough for use in a variety of settings, from the home to the stage.
Can be securely anchored to any table top surface up to 72 mm thick (2.83") by means of its tightening clamp, but can also be connected to any stand with round tubing diameter of up to 50 mm (19.68"). Clever, safe and practical design allows musicians to integrate their tablet with existing furniture, for use on stage, in production studios, in the rehearsal room or at home. Will accommodate virtually any size tablet having side measurements ranging from 111 mm to 301 mm (4.37""to 11.85") and depth ranging from 6.9 mm to 18.7 mm (0.27" to 0.73"). Flexible yet rugged rubberized plastic stoppers will hold the tablet firmly and securely in place, without interfering with dock connector, speaker, headphone jack, on/off or volume buttons.
- Universal tablet holder for studio and multi-media workstations
- Clever, safe and practical design
- Integrate your tablet with existing studio furniture
- Suitable for a variety of settings, from the home to the stage
- Can be safely anchored to table-tops or stands
- Full tilt and rotation adjustment
- Does not block ports and connectors
- No wobble, lightweight aluminum plate is designed to ensure full tilt and rotational adjustability, and to switch rapidly from the vertical to the horizontal viewing mode without slipping for ideal positioning of your tablet.