Featured Product Videos
Creating a quality podcast just got a lot easier with the RODECaster Pro from Rode, a revolutionary podcast studio that incorporates all the professional tools of the trade in a compact all-in-one unit. It is well suited for professionals or for those who are just starting out and in need of a straightforward solution. The unit simplifies the technical aspects of podcast production so you can focus on making great content using the company's world-renowned broadcast-quality audio.
The RODECaster Pro integrates a mixer, sound effects player, phone tap for taking phone calls, recorder, and more, all in one box—saving you the time and hassle of setting up the components by yourself, and at a cost significantly lower than buying them separately. It offers a powerful platform to get up and running right away recording sophisticated podcasts in the studio or on the move.
Operating as a standalone and combining a host of podcast-friendly features, the RODECaster Pro lets you record and mix podcasts on the fly with up to four microphones, remote guests on calls, music, and prerecorded segments going on all at once. With echo-free phone or app calls, main host channel controls, programmable sound pads for launching jingles and FX, and APHEX processing that gives your voice the rich and warm sound of a professional broadcaster, this console is destined to become a standard in the field of podcast production.
The RODECaster Pro goes beyond what a traditional mixing console does. It is equipped with four high-quality XLR mic inputs, four discrete headphone outputs, eight faders to control audio levels, and Bluetooth, USB, and TRRS connectivity. It lets you record your podcast as a mixed-down stereo mix to an onboard microSD card or to your computer via USB.
Easy to operate with ergonomically located controls and a large full-color touchscreen, the RODECaster Pro is ready to use within minutes of opening the box. Just add mics (such as the RODE Procaster), booms and pop filters, headphones, and a microSD card, and you're ready to start recording your podcast or to begin streaming it live via your smartphone or computer.
Podcast within Minutes of Opening The Box
- Quickly connect microphones for you and your guests—up to four people. The four, high-quality microphone XLR inputs, each with 48V phantom power, are capable of powering studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- With automatic level setting and one-touch recording to the onboard microSD card (optional), you can start recording your first podcasts within minutes of taking the RODECaster Pro out of the box. Onboard presets for a variety of microphones delivers broadcast-quality sound with a single touch.
8 Sound pads for Jingles and Sound Effects
- Perfect for giving your podcast a polished feel, eight sound pads allow you to instantly launch effects, music, jingles, applause, prerecorded interviews, ads, and more. You can record audio directly to the pads from any of the audio inputs, or simply drag and drop files from your computer using the RODECaster Pro app (free download). You can even select the color of your choice for the pad illumination, a convenient way to remember which effect is on which pad.
Bluetooth, TRRS, and USB Connectivity
- In addition to echo-free, crystal-clear phone-call audio, the Bluetooth, TRRS cable, and USB connections can be used to roll prerecorded interviews, play music, or play any kind of audio you like. Each dedicated Bluetooth, TRRS, and USB channel comes with intuitive presets to optimize the sound, whether the source is music, speech, or phone calls.
Class-A Servo-Biased Preamps
- The four pristine mic preamps feature servo biased Class-A circuitry, which provides a clean gain structure with low levels of distortion for a low-noise signal that rivals the best broadcast consoles.
- Each preamp provides +48V phantom power on rugged Neutrik XLR connectors, giving you the option to use condenser microphones for a bright and transparent voice sound.