Featuring two powerful sound engines, impeccable action, and advanced controller functionality, the Roland RD-2000 gives you unparalleled performance onstage and in the studio.
Roland is on the cutting edge of evolving digital piano technology, and they've packed their latest stage piano with the best of it.
Benefiting from the latest V-Piano research, the RD-2000's acoustic piano sounds are stunning — natural, responsive, and lavishly detailed, and with full-keyboard polyphony.
A separate SuperNATURAL sound engine serves up over 1100 additional sounds that cover any style of music, plus an epic selection of legendary electric pianos and vintage effects.
The onboard 24-bit/192kHz USB audio/MIDI interface makes it easy to interface with your DAW and VIs. At once a world-class stage piano and a masterful controller, the Roland RD-2000 will take your performances to new heights.
Roland has long been on the cutting edge of digital piano research, and they've poured their engineering know-how into their newest stage piano.
The RD-2000 features not one, but two state-of-the-art sound engines. The acoustic piano sounds are based on the company's flagship V-Piano modeling technology, and they're absolutely splendid.
Keyboardists here are blown away by the dedicated acoustic engine's full-keyboard polyphony, for performance without compromise. Included are newly developed re-creations of two Roland innovations from the 1980s: the RD-1000 (the first RD stage piano), and the MKS-20 sound module.
Roland spec'd the RD-2000 with a second SuperNATURAL-based sound engine that makes use of proprietary SA technology to deliver over 1100 additional sounds covering virtually any style of music, plus a broad selection of classic electric pianos from the 1960s, '70s, and '80s. These EPs are so authentic-sounding, they are instantly recognizable from the hit records that immortalized them. Also on tap are vintage effects that include the BOSS CE-1 Chorus and Roland SDD-320 Dimension D.
With authentic hammer action and escapement, the RD-2000 keybed communicates every nuance of expression in your playing. Roland's premium PHA-50 keyboard action combines wood and molded materials for a superior feel and durability. This, along with the RD-2000's advanced sensor mechanism, provides the perfect platform for playing the RD-2000's responsive acoustic and electric pianos.
As a master controller keyboard, the RD-2000 is a godsend for the performing keyboardist. Equipped with extensive features that make it ideal for commanding a large-scale live setup, the RD-2000 lets you seamlessly integrate its internal sounds with software-based instruments, hardware modules, and more. Simply put: the RD-2000 is a professional mission control center for the most advanced stage shows. The RD-2000's USB audio/MIDI interface makes it simple to integrate your virtual instruments and DAW in the studio, or a laptop running your favorite host software onstage. Use zones to control soft synths along with internal sounds, and route everything through the RD-2000 to create a powerful hybrid rig. The interface accommodates 24-bit audio at rates up to 192kHz, letting you preserve the fidelity of your highest quality sounds.
- Roland's next-generation RD stage piano
- 2 independent sound engines and extensive controller features
- Dedicated acoustic piano sound engine with full polyphony
- Second SuperNATURAL sound engine with 128-voice polyphony for EPs and additional sounds
- 8 knobs with LED status indicators; faders for real-time control over sounds and effects
- 8 assignable zones for combining internal sounds and external sources (including VIs)
- PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid wood/molded construction, advanced sensor mechanism
- Onboard electric pianos include Roland's classic RD-1000 and MKS-20
- Re-creations of vintage analog effects include BOSS CE-1 Chorus, Roland Dimension D, and more
- Over 1100 non-piano sounds include organs, synths, brass, orchestral strings, and many others
- 2 wave expansion slots for loading additional sounds from Roland's Axial website
- 100-scene memories for saving and one-touch setup recall
- Traditional Roland pitch/mod lever, plus 2 assignable wheel controllers
- 4 pedal inputs may be configured for damper pedals, expression pedals, and more
- DP-10 pedal included for damper pedal operation
- Onboard 24-bit/192kHz USB audio/MIDI interface
- Support for high-resolution RAINLINK velocity control
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.