Bishop's Miscellany from Shakmat Modular is a dual CV/Gate recorder that packs a ton of functionality into a module that is relatively small and incredibly easy to use.
The core purpose of the Bishop's Miscellany pertains to recording and looping external control voltage and gate sequences. If you have nothing around that generates CV/Gate, the module itself is conveniently equipped with a random voltage generator, which easily puts it into Turing Machine-like territory. Variable sequence length, shift parameter scanning, and cut functions allow for further dynamic mangling of the recorded sequences.
The module offers two channels for recording and playback, instantly accesible with a flip of the dedicated A/B switch.
- Two channels of 32 step CV/Gate recording
- Variable sequence length
- Shift parameter scanning for browsing through the segments in the recording
- Internal random voltage generator
- CV inputs for Length and Shift functions
- Cut funtion hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
- AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.