Featured Product Videos
The Sherman Filterbank 2 Desktop is a dense analog filter with an exemplary frequency range and characteristically deranged overdrive. The unit’s straightforward front panel interface and internal MIDI ensure its suitability for both live and studio applications.
The FB 2 Desktop features independent switchable low-pass and high-pass filters, each with frequency, resonance, and ADSR controls. Filter 2 features a six-octave switch that can sync with Filter 1. One of the ADSR generators features an external output that can be used with other Filterbanks or modular systems.
Additionally, the envelope can be triggered via an external source for even for synchronization options. Rounding out the FD 2’s already superb features is an FM input for both filters, a VCS overdrive with dedicated AR generator, and a ring modulation input.
- Pedal input allows foot control of frequency 1 and bypass / effect switching
- 5mm big green LED indicates Effect status on the FB 2
- 3-way switch on the input stage allows Hi boost as well Hi cut (both boosting high frequencies at input)
- Another 3-way switch allows Sensitrig and Limit
- A 3-way switch has 2 general transpose functions: +1 Octave and + Quint
- A 3-way switch for the really powerful and quite revolutionary "Tracking" function - a monophonic pitch follower, that tunes filter 2 to the incoming pitch, and makes filter 1 slave of filter 2 via the harmonics switch
- Extra white LED indicates when the tracking system is locked on
- 3-way function switch in the LFO section, allowing sawtooth wave shape OR AR retrig