Featured Product Videos
Welcome to your dream console: Softube debuts Console 1 Channel Mk III.
Linköping, Sweden: The sound and feel of big studios—no mouse required. A new generation of Softube's groundbreaking and highly awarded mixing control surface is here. Announcing Console 1 Channel Mk III.
The sound of big studios
Authentic, timeless big studio sounds from the company known for exquisitely modeling big studio gear, from Tube-Tech to Weiss. Console 1 Channel comes with Softube's Core Mixing Suite software. It delivers the award-winning sounds of
Softube Tape, FET Compressor Mk II, and Bus Processor in versatile preamp, shape, equalization, and compression sections, and an innovative drive befitting Softube’s stellar saturation reputation. It's Softube's take on the perfect channel strip, but users will appreciate the ability to draw on Softube's one-of-a-kind catalog to design their unique dream console.
The feel of big studios
Softube engineers ensured that every rotation of Console 1 Channel’s Analog FeelTM potentiometers delivers a sensation that rivals the priciest outboard gear. The weighty, resistant turn of these knobs underscores the immersive mixing experience of Channel. With an increase of more than ten times the resolution over the earlier generation, Console 1 Channel is the future-proofed foundation of the modern mixing workflow.
Mix without a mouse
Let go of the mouse—and the other pain points associated with computer-based mixing. Console 1 Channel's knob-per-function design allows users to let their ears dictate the sound of their mix. Dual high-resolution smart screens and an industry-defining 1:1 workflow mean users always understand the adjustments they are making and where to find the most important parameters. With the increase in efficiency that Channel delivers, users can put the focus back on the creative process.
- Premium bead-blasted aluminium in a Nordic Night Sky finish
- Dual high-resolution smart screens
- Twenty-seven Analog FeelTM potentiometers with touch sensitivity
- Two instances per Shape, EQ and Comp section
- Core Mixing Suite featuring:
- Softube Tape/Preamp section
- Shape: Transient Shaper plus new utility tools
- Two equalizers: passive vintage and precise modern
- Three compressors based on FET Compressor Mk II, Bus Processor, and OPTO Compressor
- Newly designed drive algorithm
- Dual USB-C ports with daisy chain compatibility
- VESA and 19-inch rack mounting options