- Powered by a regulated 9VDC to 18VDC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug.
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply, all other pedals MUST be negative ground.
- Current draw is less than 100mA.
- Length 4.4″ X Width 2.3″ X Height 1.0″
- Input impedance- 1M.
- Output impedance- 1K.
- Designed and handcrafted in Oregon.
- Die-cast metal enclosures for durability.
- Red LED indicator.
- Three-year limited warranty.
Featured Product Videos
Spring Reverb Plus.
- Spring tank reverb and bonus “room” reverb mode.
- Decay control to dampen or expand reverb.
- All analog signal path for your clean sound to retain your tone.
- Trails option when bypassed
- Separate controls for the reverb and dry signal levels.
- Redesigned preamp for tube like dynamics and feel.
- Tone control for subtlety or in your face splash.
In 2011 we set out to create the most realistic spring reverb simulation ever. The Spring Theory was born with authentic sound, feel and dynamics. Since then we’ve been taking notes for the next evolution: The Super Spring Theory.
Drip Splash Kerplang – Spring Reverb
We’ve captured every nuance of tube driven spring reverb by analyzing design, sound and the physics of real spring reverb tanks. Even something as innocuous as unplugging your guitar cable (kerplangagnangang) sounds like real authentic springs. While much gear was evaluated the main inspiration for the spring setting is still our 68 Twin Reverb. Unlike the amp you can bend nature of physics with the decay control (something even an outboard tank can’t do.) A tone control was added allowing you to dial in the perfect timbre. There is also an internal trimmer for running hotter signals in to the reverb. The trimmer serves two purposes- 1. It allows you to turn down for hotter signals. 2. It does essentially what the dwell control does on an outboard reverb tank. You can turn it up for a more dramatic effect or back it off for subtlety.
We’ve retained an all analog signal path for your clean signal with an improved preamp. JFET amplifiers carryout the send and recovery of the reverb signal for even more tube like dynamics. The Super Spring Theory is even better in front of overdrive pedals or a dirty amp.
Improving overall performance was not enough. We’ve been listening and we know what you want. We’ve packed a ton of new features in the same pint sized pedal. Now you can hear reverb tails when bypassed. Separate level controls for the dry and reverb sounds along with the new wide range tone control allow for subtle reverb to in your face salt water splash.
There’s also that other reverb setting. ROOM. Don’t think of this as your typical subtle ambiance room reverb. That is certainly possible with the decay knob rolled back. It simulates a space where you can modify the very nature of physics. Longer decay times are like a cavern covered in ceramic tile with reverb trails over three minutes long.
Every aspect of the Super Spring Theory was designed from the ground up. You won’t find a “reverb brick” inside. It’s not a datasheet design from someone else. The Super Spring Theory uses our own DSP reverb algorithms that you can’t get anywhere else.