Featured Product Videos
THE TRIPLE THREAT
The bass: It’s the bedrock of any performance, demanding nothing short of tonal excellence.
Enter ReVolt Bass, a forward-thinking all-analog 3-channel preamp primed to serve as the beating-heart of your rig.
The latest-iteration of Two notes’ critically- acclaimed preamp solutions has been engineered with a singular mission: to empower players with the ultimate in foundation tone. Forget any preconceptions of a run- of-the-mill amp-in-a-box, preamp or DI: ReVolt Bass stands-apart. It’s inspired by a trio of iconic amps; It’s fuelled by 200V and genuine tube power; It’s born to assimilate into a myriad of usage scenarios; it gives you edge when you need it, thanks to an integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend.
Two notes’ gets it: Your Tone Matters. Why settle for anything short of perfection?
• 3 channel bass amp simulator/DI featuring an all analog signal path
• Three tonally-district channels inspired by an Ampeg® SVT ‘76, a Marshall® 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, and a custom proprietary high gain Bass amp
• Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage • Integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend for enhanced tone-shaping
• Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
• 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
• Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
• Includes the ReVolt: Series-B DynIR Cabinet Collection (valued at 100€/$) featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading bass amplifier brands