Featured Product Videos
This product has been used as an in-store demonstrator. It shows signs of light use. It comes with the accessories pictured. Original packing may or may not be included and will show wear and tear. This is a final sale but includes the manufacturer’s full warranty.
Vox AC50CP2 Classic Plus 2 x 12" Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- A distinctive new Vox amp
- This Vox rocks!
- Switchable reverb, series FX loop, and more
- Direct sound options
A distinctive new Vox amp
Using 2 EL34 tubes in its power section, the AC50CP2 Classic Plus offers two independent, foot-switchable channels: Channel 1 offers the indelible chiming sounds of the legendary Vox AC30 amplifier and beyond, and Channel 2 offers a lead channel boasting Vox's highest gain to date, from warm classic rock tones to those suitable for hard rock players seeking more aggressive tones. Channel 1 features the interactive, passive EQ of classic Vox Top Boost amplifiers, along with the famous Tone Cut control which musically rolls off high end frequencies as the volume is increased.
Vox AC50CP2 Classic Plus 2 x 12" Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Power Output: 50 Watts RMS into selectable 8 or 16 ohm loudspeaker load.
- Loudspeaker complement: 2 off VOX/Wharfedale GSH1230 8 ohm loudspeakers wired in series for a total of 16 Ohm load.
- Valve complement: 4 x 12AX7/ECC83 (V1:Low microphonic) and 2 x EL34B.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 702 x 265 x 540 mm / 27.6 x 10.4 x 21.3 inches
- Weight: 35 kg / 77.2 lbs.
- Included items: Power cable, VF002 footswitch